The Seafarers Tour
This is a fun and interactive tour that will bring Bermuda’s rich maritime history to life. Learn about the boats, the people and the places that helped shape sailing as we know it today.
Journey the island and participate in activities and quizzes to gain points and win a spot on our leader board.
Some walking and light activity is required at some of the stops for bonus points that will unlock hints to get you through stages.
Have fun and good luck!
What you will need… a phone, transportation, and your imagination
How to get started:
- Download the app
- This tour has a western/westbound route and an eastern/eastbound route. You can do one or both
- The west end route will take you to interesting spots and lookouts on your way up to Dockyard and paints a diverse picture of Bermuda’s unique shipbuilding history.
- The east end route will take you to Bermuda’s first sailing clubs and tells the story of one of our Island’s most prominent pilots, James ‘Jemmy’ Darrell.
- Both tours start at the Bermuda Visitor’s Service Centre in Hamilton.
- Find the ‘Evolution of Cedar & Sail’ display, scan the sign, and off you go.
* Some locations require entry fees.
* For help with the app please call 441 278 1524